*Currently UPCs are only available for merchant accounts. You’ll also need a credit card machine available at your property. For non-merchant hosts or hosts without a credit card machine, Direct Deposit or PayPal will be better payout options. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information on UPC.
You can find Agoda virtual credit card details (16 digit virtual credit card number, CVV-Code, and Expiration Date) by following these steps:
- Log in to your account at www.agoda.com/homes
- Go to “Listings” tab > then Click “Booking & Earnings”
- Click View bookings at Booking reports
- Select period as "Stay Date", type in your Agoda booking ID, leave the rest of the field empty, and then click Search
- Within the UPC field, choose Click To View, which will open a pop-up window.
UPC Terms and Conditions – Please Read Carefully
- UPC number is not visible on the booking voucher, only in the Host portal page under Booking reports page
- The virtual credit card can only be charged upon check-out*. (*For non-refundable bookings, properties can charge on booking date).
- Do not try to charge or pre-authorize these cards before the customer departure, as the card will be declined and become void.
- Payment from the virtual credit card may still be processed up to 150 days after check-out.
What do I do if I can’t charge the card?
- Check to see if you’ve entered the credit card number correctly
- Check to see if the credit card was pre-authorized (pre-authorized cards will become invalid)
- Make sure the card is not charged before the check out date
- Check that the correct amount & currency (as seen on the Voucher) are being charged
- Ensure the reservation has not been canceled