You can receive payouts automatically through Auto Pay after you’ve set up your preferred payment method, either PayPal or Direct Deposit (Bank Transfer). This feature saves you the step of having to request payouts individually.
How do I enable Auto Pay?
The Auto Pay feature can be enabled in the Host portal.
- Go to “Listings” tab, then Click “Payment accounts”
2. Click “Setup Auto Pay”
- Click “Auto Pay” on the upper right hand corner
- Check the Auto Pay box, and choose your Auto Pay settings
- Select Minimum Payment currency and value. Your Minimum Payment is the minimum amount of payment that triggers an automatic payout. For example, you could set your minimum payment to $500. If the payment for one booking is anything less than $500, no payment will be made. If a second booking increase the payment to $500 or more, then auto pay will be triggered. This can be useful to reduce bank transaction fees by reducing number of transactions.
- Minimum value is not required and may be left blank. However, it cannot have a negative value.
- The currency selected here does not impact the currency of the actual payment being released. It is just for setting your minimum payment (payment threshold).
- Select the frequency
- The default frequency is set at Daily.
- A specific time must be set if Weekly or Monthly is selected.
- Click “Save”, then close the pop-up window.
- Once it is enabled, it will indicate Auto Pay: Active.
- If there are more than one bank or Paypal accounts registered, then a default account must be set.