Yes. You will have 24 hours to choose whether to accept or reject a booking. During that time, the availability of your property during those dates will be blocked. The block will expire after 24 hours, and the dates will become open again.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my property’s preferred payout method?
- When will I receive my payment?
- What should I do if I can’t accommodate a guest?
- How to remove or delete property from Agoda
- How do I change my email address associated to the account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I update my listing’s location on the map?
- How do security deposits work?
- Do you show guests my contact information?
- Why are phone numbers and email addresses blocked?