Currently, you have two options for setting price per night: Price per night for 1 to 2 guests and price per night for 3 to 5 guests. It may be easier to enter the same price per night for both 1 and 2 guests. You may still accept more than 5 guests by setting your property’s maximum occupancy in the Basics section of Edit Listing. In the near future we will be revising our pricing model to be more flexible and convenient to use.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my email address associated to the account?
- How do I reset my password?
- New occupancy-based price settings: Migration
- New occupancy-based price settings: How to set up and update prices
- How do I update my listing’s location on the map?
- How do security deposits work?
- Do you show guests my contact information?
- Why are phone numbers and email addresses blocked?
- What happens to my Top Host status if I cancel a booking?
- What do I do if I have two or more guests show up at the same time?