What is the benefit of this new price setting?
Now you can set a separate price for different occupancy numbers. Our new prices page lets you set exact prices for every group size, from solo travelers all the way up to your maximum capacity. This will encourage bookings by letting travelers know they are only paying for their exact number of guests. You can see step by step below for how to.
It’s recommended that you set a lower base price for fewer people (no more than 2) in this step so your price can be more competitive in search results. If you have a larger home that can accommodate more people, adding a charge for every extra guest will also make your price more competitive than hotels for traveling groups or families.
If you are adding the new listing:
This is step by step how to setup your prices when adding a new property;
1. Begin at the ‘Pricing’ section.
2. The first thing you will see is the maximum number of people who can sleep in your place. This number comes from what you set in the “Basics” section when you listed your property. Click “CHANGE” if you wish to adjust this number.
3. Now add base price per night and price for extra guest.
Base price per night is the minimum charge for booking a night at your place, and usually includes 1 or 2 guests.
Price for extra guest or additional guest charge is the price charged every night for each guests above the number allowed in the base price.
- 5000 THB is the minimum price per night for this listing
- After more than 2 guests, we will charge 1000 per person, per night
- We can also adjust the number of your base occupancy at 'For each guest after'. This is the number of guests who are included in the base price. Additional guests will be charged the added guest fee. So in this example, you will see after 2 guests - the charge 1000 THB will be added per each person. See the pricing table in the red highlight for better understanding.
- This table will show the amount you will earn for booking groups of different guest numbers.
- If we adjust the number in the box 'For each guest after' from 2 to 3, it now means that 1 - 3 guests can stay paying minimum price per night (5000 THB for 3 guests), but after 3 guests the charge 1000 THB will be added per added person. (See the table in red.)
If you are ad่justing or managing your current listing:
This is step by step how to update your prices;
1. Log in to your account
2. Select the listing for which you need to update the price.
3. Click at ‘Pricing & Availability’ tab to go to this page;
4. Follow steps 2 and 3 in the above section
5. Once finished, click the “SAVE” button. You will see a pop-up that informs you that your nightly prices have been updated and it will be applied to all days. If you wish to set special prices for holidays or seasonally, you will need to do it in the Calendar.
- Click 'OK, GOT IT' to finish the price update.
- Click 'GO TO CALENDAR' if you need to update the special prices for holidays or seasonally.