Top hosts meet several criteria that establish them as reliable hosts who routinely provide a high quality experience to their guests. To become a top host, you must already be a verified host, have 5 completed and departed bookings, an average review score of 7.5 or above, a response rate over 70%, and no more than two bad cancellations over a six month period. A bad cancellation occurs when a host cancels a guest’s reservation. Top hosts receive more bookings, so it’s worth making the effort to get this status.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my email address associated to the account?
- How do I reset my password?
- New occupancy-based price settings: Migration
- New occupancy-based price settings: How to set up and update prices
- How do I update my listing’s location on the map?
- How do security deposits work?
- Do you show guests my contact information?
- Why are phone numbers and email addresses blocked?
- What happens to my Top Host status if I cancel a booking?
- What do I do if I have two or more guests show up at the same time?