Agoda is able to protect the safety and security of guests and hosts by facilitating communication through the platform while keeping phone numbers and email addresses private. We cannot provide this security for communications that occur outside of the Agoda platform. With that said, we do plan to alter our policy in the future to allow guests and hosts to exchange email and phone number once bookings are confirmed.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my property’s preferred payout method?
- When will I receive my payment?
- What should I do if I can’t accommodate a guest?
- How to remove or delete property from Agoda
- How do I change my email address associated to the account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I update my listing’s location on the map?
- How do security deposits work?
- Do you show guests my contact information?
- Why are phone numbers and email addresses blocked?