Agoda is able to protect the safety and security of guests and hosts by facilitating communication through the platform while keeping phone numbers and email addresses private. We cannot provide this security for communications that occur outside of the Agoda platform. With that said, we do plan to alter our policy in the future to allow guests and hosts to exchange email and phone number once bookings are confirmed.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my email address associated to the account?
- How do I reset my password?
- New occupancy-based price settings: Migration
- New occupancy-based price settings: How to set up and update prices
- How do I update my listing’s location on the map?
- How do security deposits work?
- Do you show guests my contact information?
- Why are phone numbers and email addresses blocked?
- What happens to my Top Host status if I cancel a booking?
- What do I do if I have two or more guests show up at the same time?