Once you’ve created your account, you’ll need to fill in details about your property before you can activate it as a book-able listing. Detailed instructions for creating your account for the first time can be found here.
Steps to complete your property's profile on Agoda:
- Go to www.agoda.com/homes.
- Sign in using your username and password.
3. Complete your property's profile by clicking into each menu of the panel on the left and provide the required information. As you complete each step, a green check mark will appear.
4. You may also view the contract in the Publish menu.
5. After you have accepted the Terms & Conditions, click "Publish My Property" to activate your listing on our website.
The following are the categories of your property profile. Be thorough and do your best to show off what is appealing about your property. Well-composed profiles get more bookings. When writing your property description, think about what makes your property unique and what kind of guests your property might especially appeal to.
Step-by-step instructions to Host Connect:
- Select property type: Apartment, Bungalow, House, or Villa
- Provide square meters of your home
- Number of guests that can be accommodated
- Available bathrooms and bedrooms
- Bedding details in each room
- Insert street address and select it from the drop-down menu
- Provide the building number
- You may also drop a pin in the provided map to show the precise location of the property
- Give your property a memorable, appealing name and write a compelling description.
- In the description, include:
- Reasons why your property is a good place to stay
- Popular attractions, restaurants, nightlife or activities that can be found nearby. Really, any interesting or appealing details can go here.
- House rules
- Directions to your place
- List any unique features of your property or service that would make a guest’s stay special, such as pool, karaoke machine, breakfast, airport pickup service, etc.
- Room and bedding arrangements (ie, 1 bedroom, 1 living room, where the bed(s) are located, features of the bedrooms etc)
- Convenience and safety features
- Rate your property to help set expectations for travelers stay
- Select amenities you provide to your guests
- You’ll have to list a minimum of 3 amenities, but we recommend 8 or more in order to increase your booking opportunities
- If your property has amenities that you’d like to highlight that aren’t listed in this section, feel free to mention them in your property description
- Provide your base rates
- Select your payment method
- Once you publish your property and make it available for booking, you can adjust the price per night. This includes the ability to select specific rates for specific dates.
- Under "Reservation requests", choose if you want to allow instant bookings or would like to get requests first. Booking-by-request allows you to evaluate the potential guest and is recommended for new hosts. However, instant-book properties typically receive more bookings and you may wish to switch to instant-book.
- Define a minimum number of days for advance bookings and minimum length of stay
- Select minimum and maximum nights of stay. Please note that you may get more bookings by not requiring minimum or maximum nights of stay.
- Block some dates if you are already fully booked or closed for the season
- Synchronize calendars from AirBnB, Homeaway, Booking, or other sites
- Select your cancellation policy
- Upload photos of your property, including bedrooms, bathroom, and amenities. It’s worth your time to take high quality photos. This increases your opportunity to get bookings.
- Recommended photo size is 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Upload your profile picture. Choose a clear, good-looking photo.
- Provide your full legal name and display name
- Fill in your mobile phone number and select language preference
- Select a location where you live, and nationality [phrasing]
- Describe yourself to share it with future hosts and guests
- Review local laws and taxes, and accept Terms & Conditions
- Once all the previous steps have been completed, click "Publish My Property"