We've put together this article to help hosts on Agoda become familiar with cleanliness and hygienic practices recommended by your local authority. Hosts are encouraged to use resources from local authority as a reference in conjunction with Agoda's Cleanliness Guidelines when preparing your home for guests. It should be noted that this article is not updated in real time nor is it comprehensive, so it is important to follow local announcements and regulations to stay up to date.
Agoda's Cleanliness Guidelines can be found here.
Resources from international and local travel or health organizations can be found in the list below. Please note that in addition to this, it is important to follow all travel advisories.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) provides resources for best practices for cleaning and disinfecting in the context of COVID-19 here.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 here.
- The Global Health Council provides information on the global response to COVID-19 .
- The Australian Government Department of Health provides resources such as guidelines on routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community here and information about symptoms and testing for COVID-19 here.
- The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government provides guidelines on practicing good hygiene here.
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China provides updates, policies and regulations on the COVID-19 response in China.
- The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention provides guidelines for the proper use of disinfectants here.
- The Indonesia Ministry of Health provides information on COVID-19 preventative measures here.
- Covid-19 Response Acceleration Task Force provides the latest information on the Indonesian government’s efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare provides up-to-date information on local COVID-19 statistics and response in Japan here.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides information regarding local and international travel regulations here.
- Malaysia Ministry of Health provides up-to-date information on local COVID-19 statistics and response in Malaysia here.
- Actions and rules set out by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia can be found here
- Philippines Department of Health provides up-to-date information on local COVID-19 statistics and response in the Philippines.
- Local Government Units vs COVID - Philippines is an information center from local governments on updates, innovations, and best practices for fighting against COVID-19.
- South Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare provides information on the Korean government’s response to COVID-19 can be found here.
- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare provides up-to-date information regarding the country’s response to COVID-19.
- Taiwan Center for Disease Control provides information on the prevention of disease, border quarantine measures, and travel clinics can be found here.
- The Thailand Ministry of Public Health provides up to date information on COVID-19 statistics and government response here.
- Thailand Department of Disease Control provides information on the prevention of disease, border quarantine measures, and travel clinics can be found here.
- Information on Thailand’s Amazing Safety and Health Administration (SHA) certification for hotels can be found here.