Pricing is the most important factor for guests when they are looking for accommodation. In addition to setting a competitive nightly price for your property, we encourage you to utilize our wide range of channel discounts to make your property more attractive.
Channel discounts are user-specific discounts, while promotions that are available to everyone. Channel discounts are not publicly available to all travelers, but only to those who meet the channel criteria. We usually boost rankings of properties offering a channel discount or promotion on our search page, making the properties more discover-able. These properties have also benefited from increased bookings and lower cancellations. Agoda supports a range of rate channels from which you can choose:
- Private Sale: Exclusive discount for travelers logged on to their Agoda accounts while making bookings. The discounts appear as Insider Deals! on our search and property pages. Based on historical data, the likelihood of getting bookings increases by 3x if your property is enrolled in this channel.
- VIP Gold: Exclusive for Agoda VIP travelers who have chosen Agoda as their preferred accommodation provider. These travelers are also more likely to book properties from us.
- Mobile: Exclusive price for travelers browsing and making bookings via our mobile application.
- Domestic and GoLocal: New channel to tap into domestic demand as markets recover from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- China: Exclusive for Chinese travelers.
- Package: For travelers booking both a flight and hotel together.
- Retail: This is the default channel for properties to be featured on Agoda. There is no discount associated with this channel.
All activated channel discounts will be added to any existing promotion. This helps us make sure that our customers are always getting the best deals.
If you would like to enroll your property on any of our channels, please contact us.
September 14, 2020: VIP channel on the web
September 14, 2020: Private sale/Insider deal channel on the web
September 14, 2020: VIP channel (left) and Private Sale channel (right) on the app
Update on Web
To check the list of active channels for your property, go to the Listings page and click Bookings & Earnings. Then, click View Commission.
September 14, 2020
All activated channel discounts will be listed on this page. If you would like to deactivate any of your channels, please contact us.
September 14, 2020
Update on App
Note: You may check the list of active channels only on the web. This functionality is not available on the app.