Agoda Homes is now offering 0% commission for new and existing hosts in Chiayi, Taiwan and Busan, South Korea. The 0% commission will apply for any bookings created within 6 months from the campaign launch date:
- For Chiayi, Taiwan: the period is October 8th, 2021 to April 30th, 2022
- For Busan, South Korea: October 26th, 2021 to April 30th, 2022
If you are already an Agoda Homes Host, you will be automatically opted-in for this campaign. Your Agoda commission will be updated to 0%.
If you are new and would like to join our Agoda Homes family, register your property now through the following link. Once your registration is approved, you can request for the 0% commission to be applied to your listing by contacting our partner support (details in FAQ).
Register now at: https://ycs.agoda.com/homes/
1) If I have any questions or requests (to opt-in or opt-out), who should I contact?
A: If you are an existing host, please log into your Host Manage page. You can then send us a request via one of our support channels.
2) Do I need anything special to register for this campaign?
A: To be eligible for this campaign, your property should be located in one of the eligible cities (Chiayi, Taiwan, or Busan, South Korea) and must be a non-hotel property.
3) How do I know if the 0% commission has been applied to my property?
A: You may go to Host Manage > Listing Page > Bookings & Earnings > View Commission. Your "Contracted Commission" will be shown here.
Note that the system will apply 0.00% for properties that have one rentable unit (i.e. single-family home, single apartment unit) AND apply 0.01% for properties that have more than one rentable unit (i.e. multi-unit home, multi-unit apartment, multi-unit building).
4) I would like to understand how Agoda will apply the commission after the campaign period.
A: After the campaign, Agoda will apply a 10% commission on your rates.
5) What should I do if I do not want to be part of this campaign?
A: Reach out to our Partner Support by following the steps on Question 1 and ask to opt-out of the campaign. The 10% commission will be re-applied to your listing(s).
6) I received a booking which I believe there is commission applied, what should I do?
A: If you have any questions on the rate applied to your booking, please reach out to our Partner Support following the steps in Question 1.
7) For how long will the 0% commission apply?
A: The 0% commission will apply for any bookings created between the date you are opted-in to the campaign and the campaign end date (April 30th, 2022)
8) Will this campaign also apply for hotel properties?
No, only non-hotel properties are eligible for this campaign.